Win a Three Bridges Easy Weeknight Dinner Bundle!
Ends June 14, 2017.Official Rules
Enter to win a Three Bridges Easy Weeknight dinner bundle!
Being pressed for time during the week doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the quality of the food you eat. Three Bridges, a premium line of gourmet refrigerated pastas and sauces, is committed to providing easy-to-prepare meal solutions that are made from simple, honest and better-for-you ingredients.
Two (2) winners will be selected to receive:
- Cuisinart Stainless 4-Piece Pasta/Steamer Set
- A selection of Three Bridges pastas and sauces
- Rainbow Tortellini
- Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli
- Parmesan Gnocchi
- Gluten-Free Triple Cheese Ravioli
- Creamy Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Kit
- Kale Pesto Sauce
- Heirloom Marinara Sauce
Looking for recipe ideas? Try this delicious Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli Ratatouille! It’s convenient, easy to prepare and sure to be a palate-pleaser!
Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli Ratatouille
- 1-9 oz package of Three Bridges Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, cut 1/2 inch dice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups red and yellow peppers, cut 1/2 inch dice
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, cut 1/2 inch dice
- 1 1/2 cups eggplant, cut 1/2 inch dice
- 20 oz can plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Three Bridges Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until desired tenderness.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add in 1/4 of the olive oil, then onions, and garlic; cook until the onions are tender. Add in peppers, and cook until the peppers are tender. Season with salt and black pepper. Remove and keep warm.
3. Return the pan over high heat, add in 1/4 olive oil and sauté the zucchini until tender. Remove from pan and add to the onions and peppers mixture.
4. Return the pan to high heat, add in the remaining olive oil and sauté the eggplant until browned and softened. Add the tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer; add the onions, peppers, zucchini mixture. Mix together well with a wooden spatula, and continue to simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Serve over cooked ravioli and then top with parmesan cheese.