Win a CHI-CHI’S® Brand and JENNIE-O Cinco de Mayo Bundle!
Ends April 28, 2017.Official Rules
Enter to win a CHI-CHI’S® Brand and JENNIE-O Prize Bundle!
Planning a Cinco de Mayo gathering? CHI-CHI’S® Brand, makers of authentic Mexican foods, and JENNIE-O®, a brand that believes eating well shouldn’t come at the cost of taste, are partnering to help elevate your Cinco de Mayo celebrations into a fun and entertaining fiesta.
From now until April 28, enter to win one of 2 Cinco de Mayo giveaways, courtesy of CHI-CHI’S® Brand and Jennie-O:
- $10 worth of CHI-CHI’S salsas and dips
- $10 worth of CHI-CHI’S tortillas and chips
- $20 worth of coupons for JENNIE-O® Turkey products
- $50 Amazon.com Gift Card
Looking for recipe ideas? Try these delicious Jalapeño Jack Savory Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Salsa Mayo – they’re simple to make and sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Jalapeño Jack Savory Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Salsa Mayo
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 cup CHI-CHI’S® Medium Thick n’ Chunky Salsa, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 slices jalapeño jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 hamburger buns
1. Combine ground turkey with ½ cup of salsa, olive oil, salt and pepper, and breadcrumbs in a small bowl. Form into 8 thin patties, about 4 inches wide and ½-inch thick. Fold each slice of cheese into quarters and overlap the quarters to create a stack. Place a stack of cheese in the center of 4 patties. Cover with remaining patties, crimp edges closed.
2. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat skillet over medium-high heat. Add burger patties to hot skillet. Cook approximately 14 to 16 minutes, flipping 3 times. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
3. Combine remaining salsa and mayonnaise in a small bowl. To assemble burgers, spread salsa mayo on the top and bottom of each bun, add a layer of spinach, a stuffed burger, sundried tomatoes and red onion slices.